Enter the BIOS Setup Utility screen when setting system startup or querying system information.
Impact on the System
This operation has no adverse impact on the system.
There is no special condition for this operation.
Data preparation is not required for this operation.
1. Connect the keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM) to the server, or open the remote control page on the web user interface (WebUI).
For details about how to log in to the WebUI, see iMana User Guide.
2. Power on the server. For details, see server manuals.
3. Press DEL on the BIOS startup screen to enter the BIOS Setup Utility screen.
If you press F11 to open the screen for selecting a boot option or F12 to boot from the Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE) instead of DEL, you need to enter the password. The default password is Huawei12#$. The server will be locked after three consecutive failures with wrong passwords. Restart the server to unlock it.
4. Enter a password as prompted, as shown in Figure 1.
You need to enter the default BIOS password Huawei12#$ before logging in to the BIOSs of the RH2288A V2, XH321 V2, RH2288E V2, DH622 V2, and DH626 V2. The other servers have no default BIOS password.
A user account will be locked after three consecutive login failures with incorrect passwords. The user account can be unlocked only by restarting the server.
Figure 1 Enter Current Password
5. Set the parameters in the BIOS Setup Utility screen.