When the CMS system queries or exports data files, the message "A database exception occurred when querying recording files" is displayed.
The following takes the Oracle database as an example.
1. Access /home/cms/CMS_Release/logs to view catalina.out.
If the ORA-01652 field is contained in the log file, proceed with the following steps. If no ORA-01652 field is contained in the file log, contact Huawei technical support.
2. Log in to the CMS database as the sys user.
3. Run the command select tablespace_name,file_name,bytes/1024/1024 "file_size(M)",autoextensible from dba_temp_files t where t.tablespace_name='ICD_TEMP';. The command can query the tablespace path and original size of the ICD_TEMP, showned as follows:
ICD_TEMP /opt/oracle/oradata/cms_uidb/ricd_temp 500 NO
In the command output, the path and size of the ICD_TEMP tablespace are displayed. /opt/oracle/oradata/cms_uidb/ indicates the path of the ICD_TEMP tablespace.
4. Run the alter database tempfile 'ICD_TEMP tablespace path ricd_temp' resize 1500M; command to expand the size of the ICD_TEMP tablespace to 1500M.
Ensure that /opt/oracle/oradata/cms_uidb/ has sufficient disk space.
5. If the fault still persists, obtain help through the channels described in Help Channels.
The data volume that the CMS system obtains from the database at a time exceeds the threshold, which causes insufficient capacity in the temporary tablespace. This fault may occur when you perform the following operations:
Query audio and screen recordings, text chat history, and email records.
Export audio and screen recordings and text chat history.