1. Client reported connectivity issue between RH1288 and S5500T after power outage. The switches used are CE6810
2. Windows Server 2012 R2 installed in RH1288
3. Networking diagram is shown below:
1. Login to CE6810 and found MAC flapping
2. Checked the ports on the CE6810 switch with MAC flapping. Found that the MAC flapping occurred on the ports connected to the Cisco 6509 and RH1288
3. Checked the NIC teaming configuration in Windows 2012 R2. Found that switch independent NIC teaming was configured.
1. Disabled and re-enabled the NIC team
2. MAC flapping disappeared and normal connectivity restored.