MCU9630 Build-in WEB topology, customer schedules conference and sends email notification, but no user receive the email notification.
1. Check the configuration as product document,all correct.
2. Check MCU log and found the error: Login SMTP server fail
3.Customer confirm the SMTP server working normal and can login by telnet.
4.Compare the packet when customer login SMTP server by telnet and MCU login SMTP in lab, found when customer login without authrization, and MCU login by auth.
Customer login SMTP server by telnet
MCU login SMTP in lab
5.Contact SMTP server administrator to modify as authrization mode, issue still, check the packet, found that the SMTP server doesn't support 'MAIL FROM' is empty.
6. Add an user in web and fill in the email address.
7.Login by the new user and schedule a conference, send email notification, now the 'MAIL FROM' contain the emai address, issue solved
1. Change the SMTP server as authrization mode
2. Add a new user for MCU web with email address.
1.When MCU send email notification, the receiver is site's email address.
2.When send email notification, the Copier is written by manual when schedule the conference.