2. FTP CLIENT could log in to other else FTP SERVERs normally, indicating that FTP CLIENT itself is normal;
3. No abnormality is found in configurations of MA5200G by checkup, and the switch of FTP ENABLE has been turned on; the command to add FTP user is normal also;
4. When FTP CLIENT logs in to MA5200G, it will be authenticated in DEFAULT_ADMIN domain if no domain name appears in user name; however, the authentication of DEFAULT_ADMIN domain is defaulted to DEFAULT1 of radius authentication; by default, DEFAULT_ADMIN domain is not configured with RADIUS-SERVER GROUP, so FTP CLIENT cannot log in to MA5200G normally;
5. Revise the authentication mode of DEFAULT_ADMIN domain to LOCAL authentication; through test, the problem is found to be addressed.
1. The network between FTP CLIENT and MA5200G fails;
2. FTP CLIENT is problematic;
3. MA5200G is problematic in configurations;4. When FTP CLIENT logs in to MA5200G, it will be authenticated in DEFAULT_ADMIN domain if no domain name appears in user name, which should be noted particularly.