LAC and L2TP service at MA5200G 2215 of some site, client cannot connect with LNS and built PPP when dial and detect with data configuration.
1. Check data configuration of LAC and LNS, and there is no problem. First there is no configuration of LCP renegotiation. Configure with LCP renegotiation, and dial and detect, there is still problem.
2. LAC and LNS can ping through, route is not problematic.
3. Check L2TP adjustment information at MA5200G. TUNNEL and SESSION have been built, but MA5200G sends hangup information of STOPCCN and adjustment information of Failed to process SRV_MSG_PPP_L2TP_CUT_COMMAND FROM PPP. So PPP module cuts off users.
4. Carefully check data configuration at MA5200G. It is configured with unauthorized authentication policy under newly-built domain because it is tested. But there is no account policy. The domain uses DEFAULT1 account and it is RADIUS authentication. With accounting-on failure policy, users will be offline. With the above information of PPP module, we find the reasons.
5. Correct account policy under domain as non-account, and dial and detect again, the problem is solved.
L2TP service is not operated, possible reasons are as follows:
1. Data configuration of LAC/LNS is problematic.
2. Route between LAC and LNS is problematic.
3. LNS is not configured with LCP renegotiation.
4. Other reasons.
L2TP service is not operated, it is often caused by LCP renegotiation. But it had better carefully check basic data configuration. Furthermore, newly-built domain is default RADIUS accounting and users will be offline with accounting-on failure policy. It is not limited to L2TP.