To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
When you log in to the configuration tool, monitoring software, special player, or TMS client, the following messages are displayed:
• Network or system error. Connecting to the server failed.
• Incorrect user name or password.
The pages and methods for logging in to the configuration tool, monitoring software, and special player of the PVM and the TMS client are the same.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that Network or system error. Connecting to the server failed. is displayed is as follows:
1. Check whether the IP address is that of the NVR server. Run the ping command to make sure that the network connection of the NVR server is normal.
2. Connect to the server through the SSH client tool. Run the ps -ef | grep NVS command to check whether the ./NVS_BusinessSvr, ./NVS_SysAdminSvr, ./NVS_ClientAppSvr, and ./NVS_StoreSvr processes exist.
If not, run the following command to start all processes:
linux-bmt:~ # cd /hinvs/scripts/
linux-bmt:/hinvs/scripts # ./nvsctrl start
3. Connect to the server through the SSH client tool. Run the ps -ef | grep mysql command to check whether the mysql process exists. If not, run the mysqld_safe & command to start the mysql database.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that Login domain does not exist. is displayed is as follows:
Make sure that the entered login domain name is correct.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that Incorrect user name or password. is displayed is as follows:
Check whether the user name and password match.
• Possible causes for displaying Network or system error. Connecting to the server failed. are as follows:
o The entered IP address is incorrect.
o The NVR server is not started.
o The database is not started.
• Incorrect user name or password. may be displayed if the user name and password do not match.
According to the process of troubleshooting this fault, you can know that common causes of login failure are that entered contents are incorrect and the server is not started.
The default user name, and password of the system are admin, and admin respectively.