To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Smart Modular Data Center
Prefabricated Modular Data Center
Precision Air Conditioners
Data Center Management
Handsets and Terminals
Rapid Deployment System
Platform or Infrastructure
Core Network Devices
Radio Access Network Devices
Firewall and Application Security Gateway
DDoS Protection Systems
Anti-APT Based on Big Data Analysis
Multi-service Control Gateways
Multi-Service Transport Platforms
AR Series IoT Gateways
AR Series Access Routers
Hybrid Flash Storage
Integrated Video Site Solution
Enterprise Telecom Energy
Smart Site Management System
Multi-Service Transmission Platforms
HD Network Cameras
Video Cloud Nodes
Video Content Management
Indoor Access Points
Outdoor Access Points
Scenario-specific product series
IT Infrastructure Storage Solutions
Data Center Network
Data Center Energy
Enterprise Communications Solution
Contact Center Solution
Advisory and Implementation
Support and Optimization
Training and Certification
Explore Technology Services
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Visualized Emergency Communication
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Intelligent Operations Center
Power Transmission Communications Network
FusionSolar Smart PV
Power Distribution Automation Communications
Advanced Metering Infrastructure
Buy from Huawei
If you need to get information about your project, please submit your information and we will contact you within one working day.
Consult online customer service regarding products/solutions you are interested in.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Find a Partner
Become a Partner
Alliance and solution Partner
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
• After you run the monitoring software, log in to the server, and then click the PTZ menu. All submenus are unavailable.
• After you run the monitoring software, log in the server, and then click the PTZ menu. All submenus that appear are available. Click a submenu. A dialog box appears, displaying The PTZ is locked by a user at a higher level. Please wait ** seconds. The PTZ cannot be operated.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that the devices to be operated are not selected is as follows:
Click the picture of a device to be operated. A black bold frame appears around the picture. Click the PTZ menu. The submenus that appear are available. You can operate the PTZ by clicking the submenus.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that selected devices do not support PTZ operations is as follows:
It is normal. When you select a device that supports PTZ operations, the PTZ menu is available and you can control the PTZ by clicking the submenus of the PTZ menu.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that login user's authority is too low to control PTZ is as follows:
1. Open the configuration tool and log in the same server as the administrator. Open the user group, and select the user that logs in to the server under the monitoring software. Choose PTZ Authority to set the authority of the user to a higher level. Then, click Modify Application.
2. Log in the monitoring software again, and click the PTZ menu. All submenus are available and you can control the PTZ by clicking the buttons.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that the PTZ is locked by a user at a higher level or the same level is as follows:
1. After the duration for locking the PTZ ends, PTZ unlocked is displayed on the PTZ operation button on the left. You can control the PTZ by clicking the submenus of the PTZ menu.
2. After the user who locked the PTZ unlocks PTZ, PTZ unlocked is displayed. You can control the PTZ by clicking the PTZ menus or PTZ buttons.
Possible causes for that the PTZ menu is unavailable under the monitoring software are as follows:
• The devices to be operated are not selected in the current layout.
• Selected devices do not support PTZ operations.
• The authority of the login user to the PTZ is too low.
• The PTZ is locked by a user at a higher level or the same level.
According to the process of troubleshooting, you can know about that when clicking themenus to control the PTZ under the monitoring software, you must understand the functions of the device to be operated, the control authority of the user to the PTZ, and the current status of the device.