When you open a video file, the special player prompts about invalid video file or the file format is not supported.
• Download the video by using the same camera in the same time segment.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that the network is disconnected or a fault occurs on the server is as follows:
1. Run the cmd command in Run to open the command line window.
2. Enter a ping command in the following format:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>ping [IP address of the server]
3. If the system displays time out, it indicates that the network is disconnected. Check the network, and check whether the network cable is correctly connected. Check whether the server is forcibly powered off or restarted by others due to an exception.
• Make sure that the network connection is normal and the server runs normally. Then, start services as follows:
1. Connect to the server through the SSH client tool.
2. Log in the server and enter the command cd /hinvs/scripts/ to access the /hinvs/scripts directory.
3. Check whether service processes are started. Enter the following command:
Normally, the following services are displayed:
Checking for service PNM ....
root 15425 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 PNM_SOAPSvr
root 15438 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_PNM
Checking for service PSM ....
root 15231 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_ClientAppSvr
root 15182 1 1 10:35 ? 00:00:01 NVS_StoreSvr
root 15192 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_BusinessSvr
root 15401 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_PUGateway
root 15170 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_SysAdminSvr
root 15421 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 APA_Server
root 15381 1 1 10:35 pts/2 00:00:01 ./snmpapp
root 15273 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 PSM_SOAPSvr
4. Start the services.
? If no service is started, enter the following command:
? If a service is not started, enter the following command:
A fault occurs when the video is downloaded, and then:
• Fail to read file head.
• The frame size error.