1. Stop the FTP service on the VSM.
1. Log in to the VSM System Monitor client and click the Process Monitor tab.
2. Select the xFTPWatcher Process in the process list, right-click the process, and select Stop the process from the shortcut menu. In the dialog box that is displayed, click Yes.
1. Execute the wftpd32.exe program and choose Security > Users/rights on the main menu.
2. In the dialog box that is displayed, click New User. Add a user to the New User dialog box and click OK.
3. In the Change Password box, enter your password and click OK.
4. Specify the Home Directory for the FTP user.
5. Click Done.
1. Log in to the VSM client and choose Administration > NE Software Management > FTP Settings.
2. Click the File Transfer Service Setting tab. In the FTP area, enter the User Name and Password created in step 2. Click Apply.