The ip address of operating system was change. It would caused network management system couldn’t be logon and its process couldn’t be start up.
Notice: If changed the “ip address” in dialog box “server configuration” to “127.0.0.1” in the installation, network management system would not be affected by changing of operating system ip address.
Find out the reason step by step as follow:
1. Started up the process of network management system maintenance tool.
In directory “C:\HWENGR\engineering”, double click the “startserver.bat”.
2. Logon the process of network management system maintenance tool.
Double click the icon “network management system maintenance tool” on desktop and wait for 1 minute.
3. Set the parameter of logon.
a. Ip address: Default ip address is “127.0.0.1”. You could change it to the ip of network management system server.
b. Port number: default port number is “12212”, it was no need to change when logon.
c. Username and passport: In the default setting, username is “admin”, passport is “admin”, “admin@123” or null.
1. Unplugged the network cable and lose the ip address or some reason cause the ip change.
2. The ip address of operating system isn’t same with the ip in configuration of network management system.