Secospace TSM BO3D version update to BO3I, when you press enter under command line, it rings, and the client can not pass the certification, it reminds that it is failed to connect server, and you can not access any network resource, including pre-authentication domain.
1. Check correlative service and course on client, make sure all of them work well, and it is noting fault on non-updated client, exclude server fault.
2. Carry out netsh winsock reset command, and turn terminal configuration to default, then when you press enter, it will never ring.
3. Because the firewall on terminal can not be deleted, uninstall the client, and tailor-make installation package without firewall.
1. You choose firewall when tailor-making client, and there is another firewall in your terminal, maybe the certification course is finished by SPI collision.
2. Client fault.
1. Our terminal contains a firewall, but generally there is a firewall in the host of client, so we suggest to tailor-make installation package.
2. It is probably SPI collision if pressing enter rings.