1. If it takes a long time to log in to the VM using VNC, the VM operating system starts slowly.
2. The Windows Performance Toolkit (WPT) can be used to analyze the cause for slow system startup. The link for downloading the WPT and installation guide is as follows:
3. The WPT log shows that the EMC IRM injection service startup takes a long time. Some system processes are not started until the EMC IRM injection service startup process is complete.
4. No startup information about the EMC IRM injection service is recorded in the WPT log, which indicates that this service fails to start.
5. After the VM is started, the user finds that the EMC IRM injection service is not running after entering services.msc
in the Run
text box, and the user fails to manually start the EMC IRM injection service, which indicates that this service is abnormal. After the user uninstalls the EMC software, the fault is rectified.
6. After installing the EMC software again, the user can properly logs in to the VM. The WPT log shows that the EMC IRM injection service starts properly.
7. The EMC has been installed in the template, so that VM login is slow.