• The NetEco software has been installed.
This topic describes how to uninstall the NetEco software in /opt/neteco/. If you want to uninstall the NetEco software in other directory, change /opt/neteco/ to the target directory.
1) Log in to the server as user root, right-click on the desktop, and choose Open Terminal to open the CLI.
2) Run the following command to switch to user ossuser:
> su - ossuser
3) Run the following command to open the directory where the startup script is stored:
# cd /opt/neteco/bin
4) Run the following command to shut down the NetEco:
5) Run the following command to return the root user and uninstall the NetEco software:
# cd /opt/neteco/uninstall
6) After the navigation page shown in Figure 1 is displayed, uninstall the NetEco software as prompted.
Figure 1 Navigation page for uninstalling the NetEco software
Choose the NetEco installation components and click Yes.
7) The system showed that needs to input the database password, inputs the database password,clickNext,shown inFigure 2.
Figure 2 Inputs the database password
8) Wait when the dialog box shown in Figure 3 is displayed because the system has started to uninstall the NetEco software.
Figure 3 Uninstallation progress
9) In the dialog box shown in Figure 4, click Finish.
Figure 4 Uninstallation Completed