To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Smart Modular Data Centers
Prefabricated Modular Data Centers
Precision Air Conditioners
Data Center Management
Handsets and Terminals
Rapid Deployment System
Enterprise Communications Terminals
Platform or Infrastructure
Enterprise Communications Gateways
Core Network Devices
Radio Access Network Devices
Firewall and Application Security Gateway
DDoS Protection Systems
Anti-APT Based on Big Data Analysis
ME Series Multi-Service Control Gateways
Multi-Service Packet Transport Platforms
AR Series IoT Gateways
AR Series Access Routers
Hybrid Flash Storage
Integrated Video Site Solution
Enterprise Telecom Energy
Smart Site Management System
Multi-Service Transmission Platforms
HD Network Cameras
Video Cloud Nodes
Video Content Management
Indoor Access Points
Outdoor Access Points
Scenario-specific product series
IT Infrastructure Storage Solutions
Data Center Network
Data Center Energy
Enterprise Communications Solution
Contact Center Solution
Advisory and Implementation
Support and Optimization
Training and Certification
Explore Technology Services
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you need to get information about your project, please submit your information and we will contact you within one working day.
Consult online customer service regarding products/solutions you are interested in.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Find a Partner
Become a Partner
Alliance and solution Partner
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
S5700-PWR-SI / LI
IP Phone CP-9971
Cisco CUCM --- Core --- c3750 --- S5700 --- Cisco CP9971 video iphone
Cisco CUCM --- Core --- c3750 --- c2960 --- Cisco CP9971 video iphone
As customer mentioned, all Cisco IP phone 9971 power up by both Cisco PoE switch 2960X and Huawei PoE switch S5700-52TP-PWR-SI in different floor bind to different VLAN, they found the video call is one way video call.
After call setup, IPT connecting Huawei switch could show the video on screen but IP phone connecting Cisco switch was unable to display video on screen that should deliver from Huawei side IP phone, but voice is normal.
Cisco IP Phone screen display:
"The phone is unable to power this accessory"
1. Connect IP phone on test Huawei switch to Cisco switch with same vlan B, initial video call, one way video issue reproduced again.
2. Connect two IP phones on test Huawei switch, video call failure on two IP Phone
1. Checked the poe power and IP phone consumed power on Cisco switch and Huawei switch and found IP phone on Cisco switch drawn almost double power than IP phone on Huawei switch.
2. Cisco 9971 video call poe requirement is 802.3at standard and might require draw over 15.4W power, so we suspected this is power issue
3. Ddouble checked the phone status during video call and found the camera on IP phone connecting Huawei switch was off with no light, but Cisco side IP phone did light up on the camera
4. After rebooted Cisco IP phone on Huawei switch, the phone’s display shows a message once “The phone is unable to power this accessory”.
=============== Cisco poe output =================
Cisco-2960X#sh power inline | i 9971
Interface Admin Oper Power Device Class Max (Watts)
--------- ------ ---------- ------- ------------------- ----- ----
Gi1/0/17 auto on 14.4 IP Phone 9971 3 30.0
Gi1/0/25 auto on 19.1 IP Phone 9971 3 30.0
=============== Huawei poe output ===============
[Quidway]dis poe power
Codes: REFPW(Reference power), USMPW(User set max power),
CURPW(Current power), PKPW(Peak power), AVGPW(Average power)
PortName Class REFPW(mW) USMPW(mW) CURPW(mW) PKPW(mW) AVGPW(mW)
GigabitEthernet0/0/1 - - 30000 0 0 0
GigabitEthernet0/0/2 3 15400 30000 7155 7420 7061
Root cause analysis and issue solved:
1. To solve the device does not transmit a specific model of PD of LLDP packets to cause PD does not work
resolved version - V200R003C00SPC300
Involved product model - S2750-EI、S5700-LI、S5700-10P-LI、S5700-X-LI、S5700-SI、S5700-EI、S5710-EI、S5710-HI
3. The equipment is linked to the ability to obtain power through the standard 802.3at PD (Powered Device), PD cannot be normal power
4. Device didn’t negotiate correct power by LLDP packet sent by PD
5. According to PD device’s LLDP packets, TLV contains the corresponding information in LLDP packets
Verification process & solution:
a. lldp dot3-tlv power 802.3at
b. undo lldp tlv-enable med-tlv all
Use power injector or power supply to test if suspecting POE problem for third party poe device