Step 1 Check the settings on the IPC side.
1. Use SSH to log in to the IPC as the admin user.
2. Run the su - root command to switch to the root user.
For details about the default passwords of the admin and root users, see the user guide for the device.
3. Run the cd /usr/app/bin/ command to go to the /usr/app/bin directory.
4. Run the ./help debug open 10 command.
5. Run the tail –f /var/log/message.dbg command and view the command output.
If information similar to the following is displayed, the platform does not send the video buffering plan to the IPC. If this occurs, go to Step 2. If information similar to the following is not displayed, contact your service provider for assistance.
INFO:|CheckRecordPlanThread.c:180|RECORD_MOUDLE----INFO: No RecordPlan Found
Step 2 Log in to the control server and modify IPC-related device parameters.
If the parameter controlling the IPC video buffering function is set to FALSE in any file of the service management unit (SMU) of the control server, the IPC cannot implement video buffering. Set this parameter to TRUE and restart the control server.
For details about control server settings, see the related user manual.
Step 3 Check whether the fault is rectified.
If yes, no further operation is required.
If no, contact your service provider for assistance.