To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Smart Modular Data Centers
Prefabricated Modular Data Centers
Precision Air Conditioners
Data Center Management
Handsets and Terminals
Rapid Deployment System
Platform or Infrastructure
Core Network Devices
Radio Access Network Devices
Firewall and Application Security Gateway
DDoS Protection Systems
Anti-APT Based on Big Data Analysis
Multi-service Control Gateways
Multi-Service Transport Platforms
AR Series IoT Gateways
AR Series Access Routers
Hybrid Flash Storage
Integrated Video Site Solution
Enterprise Telecom Energy
Smart Site Management System
Multi-Service Transmission Platforms
HD Network Cameras
Video Cloud Nodes
Video Content Management
Indoor Access Points
Outdoor Access Points
Scenario-specific product series
IT Infrastructure Storage Solutions
Data Center Network
Data Center Energy
Enterprise Communications Solution
Contact Center Solution
Advisory and Implementation
Support and Optimization
Training and Certification
Explore Technology Services
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Visualized Emergency Communication
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Intelligent Operations Center
Power Transmission Communications Network
FusionSolar Smart PV
Power Distribution Automation Communications
Advanced Metering Infrastructure
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you need to get information about your project, please submit your information and we will contact you within one working day.
Consult online customer service regarding products/solutions you are interested in.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Find a Partner
Become a Partner
Alliance and solution Partner
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
The simple topology is shown as below：
S5300EI switch directly connects to eLTE wireless base station eNodeB, eNodeB downlink to CPE, and CPE downlink to camera, camera uploads the monitor data to data base. But when users check the monitor video, there will be frame drop and delay issues, and if users want to check more monitor video, the frame drop and delay issues will be more serious.
From the theoretical point of view, there is no bandwidth bottleneck problem, the problem should appears on the interface negotiation between two device. So, we check the interface states from the camera side to server one by one:
1. Login to CPE, check the interfaces status of CPE and camera, both of the them are working at 100M duplex mode, they are normal;
2. The signal between CPE and wireless base station is good, and eLTE is based on LTE technology, the bandwidth can reach to 100M, so, there is no problem.
3. The link between RRU and eNodeB is 1000M optical fiber, and boths of interfaces are working normally.
4. The link between eNodeB and S5300EI switch is RJ45, S5300EI is 1000/100/10M negotiation interface, eNodeB is 100/10M negotiation interface, and both sides apply negotiation automatically mode. Login to S5300EI switch, and check the interface status through command “display interface GigabitEthernet”, find the interface work mode is “100M half-duplex”, and there are many “Collisions，ExcessiveCollisions，Late Collisions” counters, these three counters are also increasing.
5. So, we can make a conclusion that, the problem is the negotiation fail between 1000M interface of S5300EI switch and 100M interface of eNodeB. And then, change the working mode of 1000M interface S5300EI switch to 100M duplex manually, and also change the working mode of 100M interface eNodeB to 100M duplex manually.Check the monitor video, there are no frame drop and delay, even if we check more monitor video at the same time, there is no problem.