يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
We have the following network topology:
- SMC2.0 with embedded SC (V500R002 firmware version installed)
- multiple endpoints (TE30 & TE40 - V100R001C10SPC600 firmware version) set up as manageable endpoints under SMC2.0
Whenever trying to download the Network Address Book from the SMC, the following error was appearing:
Several scenarios were tested (disabling GK registration, using different FTP servers etc) however the following steps need to be followed whenever such an issue appears:
1) Check firmware version compatibility
2) Verify the Network Address Book settings onto the endpoint (Under the System Settings -> Network -> Network Address Book)
3) Make sure the endpoint is registered under the SC by checking the following menu: System Settings -> Network -> H.323/SIP settings
4) Check the Network Address Book settings onto the SMC under Videconferencing Management -> System -> Settings -> Network Services:
4) Check the Network Address Book settings under the SC: Devices -> Switch Center -> Embedded SC -> Network Address Book:
5) Disable the secure mode onto the SC (once the endpoint is registered under the SC the SC must push the FTP details onto the endpoint):
a) login with administrative credentials
b) type system-view
c) type sys-config
d) type common-config security-mode false (to disable the secure mode)
6) Restart the endpoint and make sure it registers to the SC
Whenever the security mode was activated onto the SC, the SC did not push the FTP address to the endpoint thus the endpoint did not know where to download the address boom from.
Another issue was the fact that, initially, another FTP address was saved onto the endpoint and the IP address could not be refreshed without power cycling the endpoint
1) Making sure the correct settings are in place onto the SC/Endpoint (such as FTP IP address & other configurations)
2) Disable the security mode onto the SC as the SC cannot push the FTP details to the endpoint when registering.
3) Reboot the endpoint after the initial setup is done to get the correct FTP IP address