How to export the fault data from the storage system?
1. In the navigation tree, choose the storage device from which the fault data is to be exported.
2. On the main menu, choose Event > Event Management. The Event Management dialog box is displayed.
3. Click the Faults tab, and select the faults to be exported on the fault list.
If you need to specify the type, amount, and period for the fault information to be exported, set the filter conditions. Then, perform step 4.
4. Click Save As..., and the Save Faults dialog box is displayed.
5. Select a path for saving the fault information.
6. In File Name, enter a name for the file that saves the fault information. The file name (including the extension) contains a maximum of 200 characters.
7. Click Save. After the fault information is successfully exported and saved, the Info dialog box is displayed, stating ""Operation succeeded.""
8. Click OK. Exporting faults succeeds.