Version: independent of version.
Symptoms: MA5200F uses TFTP to load files, but it prompts %Access violation when executing the relevant command. TFTP server prompts "The system fails to find the corresponding file", and the upload of file fails.
1. It prompts as follows during file upload by tftp command:
<MA5200F>tftp get //184.108.40.206/index flash:/webfile/chn/index
Getting file from the server, please waiting...
2. Check the links, and PC can interact with the equipment well.
3. Check the TFTP server, and it prompts "The system fails to find the corresponding file", but the directory has an IP page file named index
4. It is found that no suffix is entered for the file when using tftp command. Add the suffix:
<MA5200F>tftp get //220.127.116.11/index.html flash:/webfile/chn/index.html
File upload succeeds. OS can set the suffix for the known files, and does not show it. However, it needs to enter the complete suffix name in file upload, and thus TFTP server can find the corresponding files.
1. It is doubted that the interconnection between PC and the equipment is problematic.
2. FTP configuration is false, or PC is problematic.
3. The operation command at terminal is not correct.