MA5200F is at MA2.10-7127.08.
Symptoms: PPPOE dialing at PC fails, and one error occurs when the authentication starts.
1. Check the configurations for the user, and no problem is found; the number of online users plus the number of static users is less than the access limit of MA5200F; portvlan is not configured with access limit; the user domain is set to non-authentication and non-accounting, so the problem of authentication failure will not occur.
2. Users cannot dial in successfully in either 2016 or 3026; execute trace command for MAC of users, and some packets are found, so the links are normal.
3. Check the contents of packets captured by trace command, and it is found that pppoe negotiation succeeds, but the LCP negotiation is problematic, with reasons as: Fail to process pppoe access for a dhcp user at another port vlan.
4. In the configurations for the users, the following is found in config file: static-user 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 mac-address 0009-6b93-018f detect. That is, a user configures static users under another portvlan; bind the MAC address of static users, but the MAC address being bound is the one of PC in running currently. Up to now, the problem can be located.
5. Delete the configurations for static users in the portvlan, and dialing succeeds.
1. The links do not communicate.
2. The configuration is false.
3. Access number is configured.
4. The dialing software or PC is problematic.
5. Radius authentication fails or radius is problematic.
MA5200F/G have the function to check the MAC address of users. If a user of one MAC address has come online, and the other with the same MAC address cannot come online. Although the static users in the case do not access network, MA5200F has created one ucib entry (including IP address and MAC address), so the PC cannot succeeds in PPPOE dialing in the other vlan.