To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Smart Modular Data Center
Prefabricated Modular Data Center
Precision Air Conditioners
Data Center Management
Handsets and Terminals
Rapid Deployment System
Platform or Infrastructure
Core Network Devices
Radio Access Network Devices
Firewall and Application Security Gateway
DDoS Protection Systems
Anti-APT Based on Big Data Analysis
Multi-service Control Gateways
Multi-Service Transport Platforms
AR Series IoT Gateways
AR Series Access Routers
Hybrid Flash Storage
Integrated Video Site Solution
Enterprise Telecom Energy
Smart Site Management System
Multi-Service Transmission Platforms
HD Network Cameras
Video Cloud Nodes
Video Content Management
Indoor Access Points
Outdoor Access Points
Scenario-specific product series
IT Infrastructure Storage Solutions
Data Center Network
Data Center Energy
Enterprise Communications Solution
Contact Center Solution
Advisory and Implementation
Support and Optimization
Training and Certification
Explore Technology Services
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Visualized Emergency Communication
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Intelligent Operations Center
Power Transmission Communications Network
FusionSolar Smart PV
Power Distribution Automation Communications
Advanced Metering Infrastructure
Buy from Huawei
If you need to get information about your project, please submit your information and we will contact you within one working day.
Consult online customer service regarding products/solutions you are interested in.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Find a Partner
Become a Partner
Alliance and solution Partner
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
Phenomenon: UMG1 and UMG3 attached to HZAR1 and HZAR2 are out of service. That is, the communications between the UMGs and SSs are interrupted, and as a result, the UMGs fail to register with the SSs and are out of service.
Version: HZAR1, HZAR2: NE80E V300R003C02B697
For the networking, see the attachment. The following is a general description of the networking:
UMG1 accesses SS4; UMG2 accesses SS8; UMG3 accesses SS12.
The traffic model is as follows:
The connection between HZAR1 and HZAR is as follows:
POS 5/0/0, POS 11/0/0, and POS 12/0/0 form an IP-Trunk. The system uses the hash algorithm to determine the physical interface for transmitting traffic.
1. SS4 reports an alarm indicating that the attached MGW is out of service.
2. SS12 reports an alarm indicating that the attached MGW is out of service.
3. UMG1 and UMG3 report an alarm indicating that the virtual media gateway is not in the service state.
1. Based on the traffic model, only the signaling interaction between UMG1 and UMG3 and their corresponding SSs is interrupted. It is inferred that the link between HZAR1 and HZAR2 is faulty.
2. At 9:37 a.m., an alarm is generated on POS 5/0/0, indicating low optical power, before the UMG1 and UMG3 are out of service.
Slot5 PIC0 port0 ESFP RxPower is too low, maybe fiber not plugged.
3. At 9:38:33 a.m. before UMG1 and UMG3 are out of service, the customer removes POS 11/0/0 from the IP-Trunk because the link connected to POS 11/0/0 is of poor quality. Then, the undo ip-trunk 2 command is run, and the link connected to POS 11/0/0 is checked to locate the fault.
4. At 9:38:33 a.m., the customer removes POS 5/0/0 from the IP-Trunk because an alarm indicating low optical power is generated on POS 5/0/0. Now, the IP-Trunk has only one member interface, POS 12/0/0. Since the least active-linknumber 2 command has been configured on IP-Trunk 2, this IP-Trunk becomes Down.
5. At 9:38:52 a.m., the LDP session is Down because the IP-Trunk is Down.
6: At 9:38:55 a.m., POS 5/0/0 becomes Up. Since POS 12/0/0 is also Up, the IP-Trunk becomes Up again. The IS-IS peer relationship between HZAR1 and HZAR2 also becomes Up.
Owing to the alarm message(s), Pos5/0/0 went Up.
The status of the trunk member turns Up.
The neighbor of ISIS was changed.
(IsisProcessId=1, Neighbor=×××××××, InterfaceName=Ip-Trunk2, CurrentState=up, ChangeType=3_WAY_UP)
7. Although the IS-IS peer relationship is Up, the LDP session is still Down.
The UMGs are out of service since the signaling packets between the UMGs and the SSs are encapsulated into LDP packets.
8. At 10:12 a.m., the link connected to POS 5/0/0, IP-Trunk, and IS-IS become Down.
SLOT=5;The status of trunk member turns down
The line protoco on the interface ip-trunk has entered DOWN state
9. At 10:13 a.m., POS 11/0/0 is added to the IP-Trunk. The IP-Trunk, IS-IS, and LDP are all Up and the services are restored.
The line protoco on the interface ip-trunk has entered UP state
LDP SESSION UP
IS-IS packets are guided to POS 12/0/0 based on the hash algorithm, and IS-IS neighbor relationships can be normally set up between HZAR1 and HZAR2.
The signaling packets between the UMGs and SSs are encapsulated into LDP packets and guided to the problematic link of POS 5/0/0, which leads to the interruption of the LDP session. As a result, the signaling interaction between the UMGs and the SSs is interrupted, and the UMGs are out of service.
Before locating the link fault, ensure that the faulty interface is shut down before it is removed from the IP-Trunk. That is, the faulty link shall not be used for traffic forwarding.