To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
|When the user attempted to install the operating system on the BH620 board of a certain E6000, it was difficult to access the Web management interface of the BH620 through the BMC management port. Specifically, the operating system interface could not be opened, or the computer prompted that the connection could not be established after the user had wait a long time.|
1. Ping the management IP address of the BH620 board on the PC. The IP address can be pinged through.
2. Observe the status indicator of the BH620 board. The indicator shows that the BH620 is in the normal state.
3. You cannot locate the problem cause by capturing packets because your permission does not allow you to install the packet capture software on the PC.
4. On the PC, keep on pinging the management IP address by using the ping –t xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx command (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx indicates the management IP address). Enter the arp -a command on another CLI to display the MAC address corresponding to the management IP address. Then enter the arp -d command to clear the ARP cache. The MAC address corresponding to the management IP address displayed this time is different from the previous one. This indicates that IP address conflict occurs.
5. Go to the BIOS of the BH620. Choose IPMI from the Advanced menu. Change the BMC IP address.
6. Log in to the Web management page on the PC by using the new IP address. The Web page is displayed normally.
|This problem may be caused by a network problem or incorrect BMC network configuration.|
The BH620 board of the E6000 uses the IP address corresponding to the slot, 10.10.1.1xx (xx indicates the slot) as the default IP address.
Before you access the internal management network, you are advised to change the default IP address to avoid IP address conflict between E6000 blades from different shelves.