To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Smart Modular Data Center
Prefabricated Modular Data Center
Precision Air Conditioners
Data Center Management
Handsets and Terminals
Rapid Deployment System
Platform or Infrastructure
Core Network Devices
Radio Access Network Devices
Firewall and Application Security Gateway
DDoS Protection Systems
Anti-APT Based on Big Data Analysis
Multi-service Control Gateways
Multi-Service Transport Platforms
AR Series IoT Gateways
AR Series Access Routers
Hybrid Flash Storage
Integrated Video Site Solution
Enterprise Telecom Energy
Smart Site Management System
Multi-Service Transmission Platforms
HD Network Cameras
Video Cloud Nodes
Video Content Management
Indoor Access Points
Outdoor Access Points
Scenario-specific product series
IT Infrastructure Storage Solutions
Data Center Network
Data Center Energy
Enterprise Communications Solution
Contact Center Solution
Advisory and Implementation
Support and Optimization
Training and Certification
Explore Technology Services
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Visualized Emergency Communication
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Intelligent Operations Center
Power Transmission Communications Network
FusionSolar Smart PV
Power Distribution Automation Communications
Advanced Metering Infrastructure
Buy from Huawei
If you need to get information about your project, please submit your information and we will contact you within one working day.
Consult online customer service regarding products/solutions you are interested in.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Find a Partner
Become a Partner
Alliance and solution Partner
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
Step 1 If a prompt is displayed, locate and rectify the fault as prompted.
Step 2 Check whether the server has been started properly. You must ensure that the server runs properly and the disk space of the server is not used up.
Step 3 Choose Help > License Management > License Information on the VSM server to check the number of clients allowed in the license.
If the number of clients to log in exceeds the maximum number of clients allowed in the license, wait a moment till the resources are released, or apply for a new license and update the VSM license file.
Step 4 Check and restore the ODBC data source settings on the VSM. For details, see Step 3 in 20.22.1 Failure to Log In to the Database.
Step 5 Check whether the versions of the client and server are consistent. If the versions are inconsistent, replace the client with a version that is consistent with the server version, and then log in to the client again.
Step 6 Check whether the communication protocols used by the client and the server are consistent. If the protocols are inconsistent, modify the protocols so that the protocols are consistent.
1. Run the ssl_adm -cmd query command on the VSM server to view the communication mode of the VSM server.
2. On the desktop, double-click the VSM Client shortcut icon. The Login dialog box is displayed.
3. Click the ... button. In the Server List dialog box, click Modify.
4. In the Modify Server Information dialog box, changge Mode to the value in Step 6.1, click OK.
5. Click OK.
6. In the Login dialog box, set User Name and Password, and click Login.
7. Check the network between the client and server.
Generally, the communication bandwidth between the client and server is at least 2 Mbit/s and the packet loss ratio is smaller than 0.1%.
l To check the network between the client and server, run the following command on Windows:
> ping -t IP_address_of_the_NMS
8. Check whether the port between the client and server is shielded by firewall or viruses. If the client installed on the computer where the server belongs can log in to the server, but other clients cannot log in, check the settings of the port and firewall.
9. Check whether the client access control is set.
On the VSM, you can set the client IP addresses that can be accessed. If the IP address of a client is not in the permitted range, the client cannot access the server. If NAT is used for IP address translation for communication between the client and server, ensure that the translated IP address is permitted in the ACL.
10. If the number of failed login attempts by using the same user exceeds 3, the login authority of the user is locked.
You can log in to the client again in 30 minutes (default) or unlock the user as another user that has the authority, such as user admin.
11. Check whether the system time is the current time. If not, modify the system time.
12. Check the memory size of the server. If the memory size of the server is smaller than 8 GB, the maximum memory of the DS is 512 MB. In this case, the maximum number of allowed concurrent online users is 10. For more information, see 5.13 Number of Connections Reaches the Maximum Limit During Login to a Client.
13. If the fault persists, contact the technical support personnel.