To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
After you log in to the configuration tool, monitoring software, or the special player, the system displays Server disconnected. Then, the client is disconnected from the server automatically.
• To locate the specific cause, do as follows:
1. Choose Start > Run, and then enter cmd to open the command line window.
2. Enter a ping command in the following format:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>ping [IP address of the server]
3. If the system displays time out, it indicates that the network is disconnected. Check the network, and check whether the network cable is correctly connected. Check whether the server is forcibly powered off or restarted by others due to an exception.
• Make sure that the network connection is normal and the server runs normally. Then, start services as follows:
1. Log in to the server through the SSH client tool.
2. Log in to the server and enter the following command to access the /hinvs/scripts/ directory.
3. Enter the following command to check whether service processes are started:
? If a single-machine version is adopted, the service processes are displayed as follows.
? Checking for service PSM ....
? root 11010 1 0 10:31 ? 00:00:00 NVS_ClientAppSvr
? root 10960 1 2 10:31 ? 00:00:00 NVS_StoreSvr
? root 10967 1 0 10:31 ? 00:00:00 NVS_BusinessSvr
? root 11082 1 0 10:31 ? 00:00:00 NVS_PUGateway
? root 10948 1 0 10:31 ? 00:00:00 NVS_SysAdminSvr
? root 11304 1 1 10:31 ? 00:00:00 APA_Server
? If a multi-machine version is adopted, the service processes are displayed as follows.
? # ./nvsctrl status
? Checking for service PNM ....
? root 15425 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 PNM_SOAPSvr
? root 15438 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_PNM
? Checking for service PSM ....
? root 15231 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_ClientAppSvr
? root 15182 1 1 10:35 ? 00:00:01 NVS_StoreSvr
? root 15192 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_BusinessSvr
? root 15401 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_PUGateway
? root 15170 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_SysAdminSvr
? root 15421 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 APA_Server
? root 15381 1 1 10:35 pts/2 00:00:01 ./snmpapp
? root 15273 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 PSM_SOAPSvr
The result about PNM is displayed only in the multi-machine version.
4. Start the services.
? If no service is started, enter the following command:
? If a service is not started, enter the following command:
Possible causes for that a client is disconnected from the server are as follows:
• The network is unstable.
• An exception occurs on the server.
According to the process of troubleshooting this fault, you can know that the prerequisites for normal connection between a client and the server are as follows: The network is normal; the background services of the server run normally.