When the special player is used to play remote video, the video is interrupted.
• You must ensure the security of the video on the server and cannot perform invalid deletions on the database and camera. Otherwise, the video on the server may be damaged.
• The troubleshooting process in the case that the network is disconnected or a fault occurs on the server is as follows:
1. Choose StartRun. Enter the cmd command to open the command line window.
2. Enter a ping command in the following format:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>ping [IP address of the server]
3. If the system displays time out, it indicates that the network is disconnected. Check the network, and then check whether the network cable is correctly connected.
• Check whether the server is forcibly powered off or restarted by others due to an exception. Make sure that the network connection is normal and the server runs normally. Then, start services as follows:
1. Connect to the NVR server through the SSH client tool.
2. Log in the server and enter the command cd /hinvs/scripts/ to access the /hinvs/scripts directory.
3. Check whether service processes are started. Enter the following command:
Normally, the following service processes are displayed:
Checking for service PNM ....
root 15425 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 PNM_SOAPSvr
root 15438 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_PNM
Checking for service PSM ....
root 15231 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_ClientAppSvr
root 15182 1 1 10:35 ? 00:00:01 NVS_StoreSvr
root 15192 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_BusinessSvr
root 15401 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_PUGateway
root 15170 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 NVS_SysAdminSvr
root 15421 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 APA_Server
root 15381 1 1 10:35 pts/2 00:00:01 ./snmpapp
root 15273 1 0 10:35 ? 00:00:00 PSM_SOAPSvr
4. Start the services.
? If no service is started, enter the following command:
? If a service is not started, enter the following command:
Possible causes for playback interruption are as follows:
• The video files on the server are damaged.
• The network is unstable.
• An error occurs on the server.
Pay attention to the following points when troubleshooting this fault:
• Make sure that the video data on the server is safe.
• Make sure that the network connection of the server is normal.
• Make sure that the background services of the server run normally.