To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Smart Modular Data Center
Prefabricated Modular Data Center
Precision Air Conditioners
Data Center Management
Handsets and Terminals
Rapid Deployment System
Platform or Infrastructure
Core Network Devices
Radio Access Network Devices
Firewall and Application Security Gateway
DDoS Protection Systems
Anti-APT Based on Big Data Analysis
Multi-service Control Gateways
Multi-Service Transport Platforms
AR Series IoT Gateways
AR Series Access Routers
Hybrid Flash Storage
Integrated Video Site Solution
Enterprise Telecom Energy
Smart Site Management System
Multi-Service Transmission Platforms
HD Network Cameras
Video Cloud Nodes
Video Content Management
Indoor Access Points
Outdoor Access Points
Scenario-specific product series
IT Infrastructure Storage Solutions
Data Center Network
Data Center Energy
Enterprise Communications Solution
Contact Center Solution
Advisory and Implementation
Support and Optimization
Training and Certification
Explore Technology Services
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Visualized Emergency Communication
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Intelligent Operations Center
Power Transmission Communications Network
FusionSolar Smart PV
Power Distribution Automation Communications
Advanced Metering Infrastructure
Buy from Huawei
If you need to get information about your project, please submit your information and we will contact you within one working day.
Consult online customer service regarding products/solutions you are interested in.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Find a Partner
Become a Partner
Alliance and solution Partner
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
1. Check the types of added NEs and ensure the types are correct.
Check whether the NMS supports the NEs of these type. If no, you are advised to add NEs to the NMS as third-party ones.
2. Check whether the disk space usage is 100% on the VSM server.
3. Check whether this NE already exists on the VSM. If it has been added to the VSM, you do not need to add it.
4. Check whether the System Log Collector runs normally.Log in to the VSM System Monitor.In the main window of the VSM System Monitor, click the Process Monitor tab and check whether the status of the System Log Collector is Running.If this process is not started, start this process and set Startup Mode to Automatic.
5. Check the license consumption and verify whether the adding of new devices is allowed by the license.
1. Log in to the VSM client and choose Help > License Management > License Information on the main menu.
2. In the License Information dialog box, check the Resource Control Item tab and ensure that the License Consumption is smaller than the License Capacity.
3. If the license consumption equals to the license capacity, remove some NEs and try again. If the License capacity is 0, buy a license.
6. Log in to the system monitoring client and click the Process Monitor tab. Check whether the NE manager process for the NE to be added is present. Alternatively, log in to the SQL Server Enterprise Manager to check whether the NE manager database corresponding to the NE to be added exists.
SQL Server Enterprise NE Manager Database
NMS Installation Components
Security NE Manager
Security Network Element Management
Router NE Manager
Router Network Element Management
Service Gateway Manager
Switch NE Manager(Box)
Switch Network Element Management
Switch NE Manager(Frame)
7. On the system monitoring client, check the NE manager process of the NE to be added and the Device Access Manager process. Ensure that the processes are started.
Otherwise, start the processes and try again.
8. If a process cannot be started, check whether the process is included in the items controlled by the license.
1. In the main menu, choose Help > License Management > License Information.
2. In the License Information dialog box, click the Function Control Item tab. Ensure that the NE management component for the NE to be added is present.
3. Otherwise, buy a license.
9. Check whether SNMP parameters are specified correctly.
1. Check whether SNMP parameters are set correctly on the NE.
2. Check whether the SNMP settings on the NE are the same as those on the VSM server.
10. Check the DCN network connectivity.
1. Ping the IP address of the NE from the VSM server to check the connectivity.
2. Ensure that the connections between the VSM server and the NE are not blocked by applications such as ACL, port mappings, or blacklists.