After restart a SIG background Web server, unable to access to Web page
(1) Open capturing packet software Wireshark on the client, designate TCP.Srcport = = 8080 or TCP.Dstport = = 8080 as the filter conditions, and then open the IE to access
http://192.168.5.1:8080/sig/, but can't access to the web page.
Observe the TCP SYN connection from message client captured by Wireshark, the server return to a RST message. Explain the server does not open the port 8080 or access rule is not allowed
Eliminate the reason (1) and (2).
(2) telnet to 192.168.5.1, use the command "netstat - anp | grep 8080" and discover the system do not open port 8080.
Through the command ps - ef | grep Java to check Java operation process ID number
Through the command kill - 9 java_id to kill Java process
Then through executing "CD/usr/local/SIG/tomcat/bin," execute ./shutdown.sh script
And then execute ./startup. Sh script
(3) observe netstat - anp | grep 8080, and find the 8080 port is already open
(4) the client access to http://192.168.5.1:8080/sig, can open the web page normally, and the problem solved.
(1) the routing from client to server is inaccessible
(2) there are filtering devices between the client and server
(3) server Web component operation error