• You are the user who has obtained administrator privileges to log in to the NetEco system.
• You have create the CCU collector in NetEco system.
The way of modifying indicator names for CCU dry contacts is the same as that for ECC collector dry contacts. The following describes the way of modifying indicator names for CCU dry contacts.
1) Log in to the NetEco and Choose Views > Room Planning from the main menu. The Room Planning page is displayed.
2) Click created collection on the left navigation tree, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Select CCU
3) Click Extended Attributes on the right side, as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 Modify the indicator names
4) Modify the indicator name of CCU dry contact in Extended Attributes.
5) Modification is complete, click