1. Air Content Sharing only can support the OS below ,
32-bit Windows Vista
64-bit Windows Vista
32-bit Windows 7
64-bit Windows 7
32-bit Windows XP
2. To install the software we must use administrator account .
Huawei Engineer can read this link :
（How to change the folder permission under Windows 7）
3. After checking the driver at Device Manager , the root cause was the driver can't be read :
normal situation :
4. uninstal the Air Content Sharing-->restart the OS -->instal the orignal driver of Mirage Driver by using administrator account -->restart the OS--> instal the Air Content Sharing by using administrator account .
the problem solved .
(the orignal Mirage Driver can be got from TAC or R&D)
5. if the issue still exist , please change another laptop to test .