When a user logs in to the CMS repeatedly, no login page but the CMS homepage is displayed.
Disable the function of remembering the user name and password for the IE.
1. Close all browser windows and open an IE window.
2. Choose Tools > Internet Options.
3. Click the Content tab.
4. In the AutoComplete area, click Settings.
5. Deselect Forms and User names and passwords on forms.
6. Click OK.
7. Click the General tab page.
8. In the History area, click Delete.
9. Select Cookie, Forms Data, and Password.
10. Click Delete.
11. Click the Security tab.
12. In the Internet area, click Custom Level.
13. In the User Authentication area, select Automatic logon with current username and password.
14. Click OK.
15. Restart the IE for the setting to take effect.
To prevent all IE windows and tags from using the same session cookie, choose File > New Contact to open an IE window.
If the fault still persists, obtain help through the channels described in Help Channels.
The IE is set to remember the user name and password.
By default, all IE windows and tags use the same session cookie.