After the show ctinfo command is executed on the unified gateway, CTISTATE is both MASTER_SERVER or SLAVE_SERVER.
1. Verify that the unified gateway can communicate with the CTI-Link.
Ping the CTI-Link from the unified gateway. If the CTI-Link cannot be pinged, check the network.
2. Verify that the CTI-Link IP address is correctly configured on the unified gateway.
If the CTI-Link IP address is incorrect, run the config delete cti command to delete the existing CTI-Link IP address and then run the config add cti command to add the correct one.
3. Verify that the unified gateway information is correctly configured on the CTI-Link. For details about how to configure data on the CTI-Link, see CTI-Link Configuration.
4. Verify that the IP address of the unified gateway does not conflict with IP addresses of other components.
If the conflict exists, change the unified gateway IP address to be a unique one.
5. Verify that the Intelligent Service System (INtess) version on the CTI server matches the unified gateway version.
The CTI-Link connects the unified gateway to the CCS using the INtess, so the INtess version must be correct. If an incorrect version is used, the unified gateway cannot communicate with the CTI platform.
a. Log in to the CTI server as the CTI installation user.
b. Check the INtess version.
chkCTI -fileversion | grep ctiserver
/home/icd/icddir/bin/ctiserver eSpace CTI V300R005C50SPC002 for VIDEO 31813949 2013-04-19 11:31:24 2013-02-25 15:51:06
− If the command output contains "for VIDEO," the INtess version is "INTESS5," which matches only the U2980 and U2990.
− If the command output does not contain "for VIDEO," the INtess version is "INTESS3," which matches only the UAP3300.
If the INtess version does not match the unified gateway version, reinstall the CTI or replace the INtess version. Here, the INtess version (INtess5) replacement method is used as an example.
a. Obtain ctiserver_video.tar.gz in the CTI installation package and upload it to the CTI Server as the icd user.
b. Log in to the CTI Server.
c. Stop the CTI Server service.
d. Back up the CTI Server process file.
mv /home/icd/icddir/bin/ctiserver /home/icd/icddir/bin/ctiserver_uap
e. Decompress ctiserver_video.tar.gz.
tar zxvf /home/icd/ctiserver_video.tar.gz
f. Replace the CTI Server process file.
cp /home/icd/bin/ctiserver /home/icd/icddir/bin
g. Restart the CTI Server service.
6. If the fault still persists, obtain help through the channels described in Help Channels.
The unified gateway cannot communicate with the CTI-Link.
The CTI-Link IP address is incorrectly configured on the unified gateway.
The IP address and module number of the unified gateway are incorrectly configured on the CTI-Link.
The CTI-Link status keeps switching between active and standby.
The INtess version used on the CTI Server is incorrect.