1. Login the problematic CAN and switch to root account
2. Check the property of eth0 with command “ethtool eth0” as below:
3. Check the slot number of the NIC with the command “lspci | grep Eth” as below:
4. With the slot number, you can use the command below to check the NIC number:
5. With the output above, we can see there is no speed parameter (1Gb or 10Gb) and also the value for rev is more than 20, which mean the NIC is not suitable to install the VRM.
Before the plan and installation, it is better to check the hardware compatibility