To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Smart Modular Data Centers
Prefabricated Modular Data Centers
Precision Air Conditioners
Data Center Management
Handsets and Terminals
Rapid Deployment System
Platform or Infrastructure
Core Network Devices
Radio Access Network Devices
Firewall and Application Security Gateway
DDoS Protection Systems
Anti-APT Based on Big Data Analysis
Multi-service Control Gateways
Multi-Service Transport Platforms
AR Series IoT Gateways
AR Series Access Routers
Hybrid Flash Storage
Integrated Video Site Solution
Enterprise Telecom Energy
Smart Site Management System
Multi-Service Transmission Platforms
HD Network Cameras
Video Cloud Nodes
Video Content Management
Indoor Access Points
Outdoor Access Points
Scenario-specific product series
IT Infrastructure Storage Solutions
Data Center Network
Data Center Energy
Enterprise Communications Solution
Contact Center Solution
Advisory and Implementation
Support and Optimization
Training and Certification
Explore Technology Services
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Visualized Emergency Communication
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Intelligent Operations Center
Power Transmission Communications Network
FusionSolar Smart PV
Power Distribution Automation Communications
Advanced Metering Infrastructure
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you need to get information about your project, please submit your information and we will contact you within one working day.
Consult online customer service regarding products/solutions you are interested in.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Find a Partner
Become a Partner
Alliance and solution Partner
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
1. The customer installed SystemReporter on a Microsoft Windows 2008R2 English version with German package. Also the customer registered the 5500V3 storage to SystemReporter and Collect switch was on.
2. The version of 5500V3 storage and Systemreporter are both V300R003C00.
3. But most of the performance statistics graph displayed as "No date".
Only LUN PRIORITY statistics graph has data.
1. Check and find that the performance Monitoring function is enabled on storage. Also the real-time performance statistics graph can displayed normally.
2. Check the configuration of SystemReporter is all okay as Issue description.
3. Try to restart SystemReporter, but not work.
4. Collect SystemReporter logs and temporary performance data files from the Windows server. The procedure: Go to the disk partition which installed SystemReporter and find the directory named as "Runtime". Then collect logs including: ./logs; ./TomcatXXX/logs; ./LegoRuntime/logs; ./LegoRuntime/TempPerf.
5. Check the temporary performance data files (in LegoRuntime/TempPerf) and find many of them was lost. Each of the file named as "save_XXXX-realtimedata.sql" represent a performance statistics item. As below, we can find there're just 5 kinds of items.
6. Since some of the performance statistics data can be analyzed correctly, we need to analyze ISM logs(in LegoRuntime/ISM).
We can find many error messages as below(search the critical words as "ERROR: extra data after").
So, we can confirm that the performance data was lost because SystemReporter can't analyze the performance data correctly. There's extra unexpected column in data files.
1. SystemReporter get the performance statistics data files from storage and import it into his own database. Since the database of storage and SystemReporter are different. So, SystemReporter need to analyze these performance data and write to temporary excel file(.CSV) in TempPerf directory, then import into (Guass)database in SystemReporter.
2. Usually, CSV files use comma(,) as separator. In the meanwhile, sometimes, performance statistics data like average IO size need to transfer from Byte to KB for the uniformdisplay. So, The original value need to be divided as 1000 and reserve 3 decimal points. SystemReporter calls DecimalFormat of JDK to implement this transformation.
3. Unfortunately, DecimalFormat will configure the transfer format according to the language of operating system. And, In European language operating systems, the decimal point should save as comma(,) instead of dot(.). For example,value like 1.234 will be stored as 1,234. This may obviously impact SystemReporter import data from CSV files. For example, we expected as 10 colums but we get 11 or even more colums from CSV file. In this case, SystemReporter can't successfully import these data into database and display "No data" in portal.
1. Login the Windows server which install SystemReporter, then open Regedit in command line.
2. Open item "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->Wow6432Node->Apache Software Foundation->Procrun 2.0->LEGOService->Parameters->Java->Options" as below. Then, add a new line of "-Duser.language=en".
3. Shutdown SystemReporter and start it again.
1. SystemReporter has many deployment restrictions, please refer to product document carefully.
2. We still recommend to check storage performance statistics first when you encounter issue of SystemReporter like this case.