To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Smart Modular Data Center
Prefabricated Modular Data Center
Precision Air Conditioners
Data Center Management
Handsets and Terminals
Rapid Deployment System
Platform or Infrastructure
Core Network Devices
Radio Access Network Devices
Firewall and Application Security Gateway
DDoS Protection Systems
Anti-APT Based on Big Data Analysis
Multi-service Control Gateways
Multi-Service Transport Platforms
AR Series IoT Gateways
AR Series Access Routers
Hybrid Flash Storage
Integrated Video Site Solution
Enterprise Telecom Energy
Smart Site Management System
Multi-Service Transmission Platforms
HD Network Cameras
Video Cloud Nodes
Video Content Management
Indoor Access Points
Outdoor Access Points
Scenario-specific product series
IT Infrastructure Storage Solutions
Data Center Network
Data Center Energy
Enterprise Communications Solution
Contact Center Solution
Advisory and Implementation
Support and Optimization
Training and Certification
Explore Technology Services
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Visualized Emergency Communication
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Intelligent Operations Center
Power Transmission Communications Network
FusionSolar Smart PV
Power Distribution Automation Communications
Advanced Metering Infrastructure
Buy from Huawei
If you need to get information about your project, please submit your information and we will contact you within one working day.
Consult online customer service regarding products/solutions you are interested in.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Find a Partner
Become a Partner
Alliance and solution Partner
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
When multiple MikroTik AP software version 6.38.1 are connected on consecutive POE ports the PD's are not working - no power - the switch fail to provide power over ethernet.
The issue appeared on S5720-52X-PWR-SI-AC software version V200R008C00SPC500 when to the switch are connected more than one AP on consecutive ports – only one AP works without any problems.
1. The first AP was powered on normally after it was connected to GigabitEthernet 2/0/29. The following figure shows the power information on this port:
2. After the second AP was connected to GigabitEthernet 2/0/30, the port turned to Up state but the PoE power on the port was 0. Only GigabitEthernet 2/0/29 port’s power increased.
The PoE state information obtained on the switch showed that only GigabitEthernet 2/0/29 was powered on, and GigabitEthernet 2/0/30 was still in power-off state.
3. After the third AP was connected to GigabitEthernet 2/0/31, the port turned to Up state but the PoE power on the port was 0. Only GigabitEthernet 2/0/29 port’s power increased. PoE state information showed that only GigabitEthernet 2/0/29 was powered on.
4. After the fourth AP was connected to GigabitEthernet 2/0/32, ports 29, 30, 31 all turned to Down state.
5. According to IEEE 802.3at/802.3af, PSEs support power supply over wire pairs 1/2 and 3/6, wire pairs 4/5 and 7/8, or both. PDs must be able to receive power from either wire pairs 1/2 and 3/6 or wire pairs 4/5 and 7/8, but they cannot transmit output power over these wire pairs. Huawei switches transmit PoE power over wire pairs 1/2 and 3/6.
6. We successfully reproduced the problem in our lab. After APs were connected to contiguous ports, only the port with the first connected AP had increasing power consumption and was powered on. Ports with APs connected subsequently were not powered on, and their power consumption was 0. Testing proved that the MikroTik APs transmitted output voltage through wire pair 4/5, which violates IEEE 802.3at/802.3af.
7. Four contiguous port share circuits in the switch. Non-standard APs connected to these ports transmit voltage over wire pair 4/5, causing the following problem:
8. All the four ports receive power from the port with the first connected AP. When the power consumption on the first port exceeds the rated power, all the ports are powered off and restart.
After APs were connected to contiguous ports, only the port with the first connected AP had increasing power consumption and was powered on. Ports with APs connected subsequently were not powered on, and their power consumption was 0. Testing proved that the MikroTik APs transmitted output voltage through wire pair 4/5, which violates IEEE 802.3at/802.3af.
Four contiguous port share circuits in the switch. Non-standard APs connected to these ports transmit voltage over wire pair 4/5, causing the following problem:
All the four ports receive power from the port with the first connected AP. When the power consumption on the first port exceeds the rated power, all the ports are powered off and restart.
Replace Non-standard APs
If you have only 2 or 3 non-standard AP's that need to be connected to the switch you can connect them on ports 1, 5, 9, 13...etc and it will work - this could be a workaround.