Version: MA2.10-7147 (independent of version)
Symptoms: Users use radius authentication, and it prompts "error 691: the access is denied because username and/or password is invalid" when users dial up, and users fail to come online.
1. Check the configuration, and it is found that the domain the user locates at is configured with block command which sets the domain to block state. If a domain is not wanted, set it to block state, and all the users under will be prevented from access, but the online users will not be influenced. In domain, execute undo block command, and the problem is solved.
2. Likewise, the lock command for local ip pool is used to lock the address pool; in other words, the address pool is disabled, and it cannot allocate IP addresses. If the command is configured, the users cannot access network because they cannot get addresses.
3. The two commands above help cut the users off so that the system configurations could be modified when there are users online. After the cut-off operation, either domain or ip pool is locked as to modify the configurations regardless of online users. Particularly, execute undo block or undo lock command after modification to ensure services normal.
1. The password for account is false.
2. The configuration is problematic.
3. The cooperation with parameters of radius server is problematic.
The case is caused by that the domain is configured with block command, and the domain is locked, and it is not deleted on time. So new accessed users cannot come online. This is a problem of configuration.
It is suitable for MA5200G. MA5200F/MA5200G's access services (including vlan services, ppp services, and dot1x services, etc.) use domain to identify users, so all users adopt corresponding authentication and accounting schemes according to the domain they are belonging. Such a problem should be noted in the configuration of other services.