Two FE ports at MA5200F as trunk upstream is connected with 3552. After PPPOE users at MA5200F pass authentication, and get IP address at address pool. Some addresses can access internet and others not. The problem is random.
1. Check data configuration, and there is no problem.
2. Check configuration of upstream route, and there is no problem.
3. Check if address in address pool is reused, and there is no such phenomenon.
4. Check trunk FIB at MA5200F, and there is no problem.
5. Check two FE at MA5200F with show interface command, and it is found that they are all up. Then check FE ports at S3552 with the same command, and it is found that one is UP and another is DOWN. Re-up the downed terminate with undo shutdown, and the problem is solved.
a. When MA5200F use trunk protocol, random links will be used to send packets to opposite equipment. Load amount of every link is balanced. For packets of single user, random link is used.
b. So does MA5200F, use random trunk protocol to send user packets to the link of connected opposite equipment. When user packets are connected with two interfaces and are all up, user can access network. When users packets are connected with another link, user cannot access network. It indicates that why some users can access network and others not.
1. Configuration of address pool at MA5200F is false.
2. Related network configuration of upstream route is false.
3. Address of address pool at other places is reused.
4. There is problem about trunk FIB at MA5200F.