Version: MA5200F MA2.10-7132
PC users obtain address through DHCP, and users of one district share one VLAN.
Fault: Users cannot obtain IP address.
If users cannot obtain address, there are many solutions. Here is TRACE procession. Use Trace and follow packets, line can be ironed out. Check address pool and know address information, possible reasons can be ironed out.
1. Not use username to trace because users share one VLAN. Use MAC address to trace and obtain it.
2. Open TRACE (Use TRACE enable under system mode).
3. Specify trace aim and enter it file (use trace obj mac 00e0-4c81-1b2b out shinong.txt).
4. Save trace information.
5. Use dir ad check trace files. And find that file size is less than 0, so line can be ironed out. Analyze trace files (more shinong.txt). Check file and find “Fail to new connection for license or other access limit”. It indicates that user connection reaches maximum connection number.
6. Use dis st and check static user, and There are 1876 static users. Use dis access-u domain default0 and check DHCP user, and there are 164 users. There are 2040 users in total. The maximum connection of MA5200F is 2K.
7. Delete useless static user and user obtains address.
8. Close Trace and delete entered document.
Users cannot obtain address, possible reasons are as follows:
1. Line of user is problematic; DHCP packets do not reach MA5200F.
2. Address pool is unavailable.
3. User port is problematic; PC or the computer is problematic.
4. User connection has reached the maximum connection of MA5200F.
1. There are many ways to obtain address such as capturing packets and using debug information. But few packets with these means can be analyzed. Use trace and analyze detailed information. It is objective and rapid for single problem.
2. MA5200F supports 2K online users. Online/offline users occupy entry.