Q：What is the File Component of MA5200F/G?
Logs of MA5200F are saved in the file named with ic under flash:
0 drw- - Jul 25 2005 19:24:10 system
1 drw- - Jul 25 2005 19:24:10 ic
The file saves the following logs:
1. runlog.txt: operation log, record basic operation information of the system.
2. userlog.txt: operation log, record all operation information of the system.
3. debuglog.txt: debugging log, record Console debugging information.
4. normaltrap.txt: alarm information, record low-grade alarm information.
5. debugtrap.txt: alarm information, record high-grade alarm information.
Under default files above are saved as hidden mode. Before checking log contents with more command, use the following commands to change files attributes:
<MA5200F>attrib -h filename.txt
Check relevant information according to different saving ways of files and inquiry commands, common inquiry commands and files are as follows:
1. display operation-log: display userlog.txt
2. display running-log: display runlog.txt
3. display diagose-log under hidden mode: display debuglog.txt
4. display trapbuffer：display normaltrap.txt
5. display diagnose-trap under hidden mode: display debugtrap.txt
Logs of MA5200G are saved in logfile of hardware. According to different saving ways, there are two ways: all information of versions before 2215 are saved in year_mm.log, mm means month and are saved monthly. all information of versions after 2215 are saved in files named with time. All alarm information are saved in debugtrap.log. As the following in example, the version before October is 2121 version and 2215 after October.
12 -rw- 410033 Aug 31 2005 17:30:08 2005_08.log
13 -rw- 62883 Sep 29 2005 18:30:48 2005_09.log
16 drw- - Nov 21 2005 19:33:52 200510
17 drw- - Dec 01 2005 11:21:20 200511
18 -rw- 8192 Dec 23 2005 16:24:56 debugtrap.log
It is different from previous versions. Logs are saved with two parts after 2215 version, one is debuglogfile.log and records partial diagnosis information; another is operationlogfile.log and records operation logs.
Contents with display logbuffer are recorded in operationlogfile.
Directory of hd:/logfile/200512/
0 -rw- 3273039 Dec 30 2005 13:41:10 debuglogfile.log
1 -rw- 3565421 Dec 30 2005 13:41:06 operationlogfile.log