MA5200G wants to limit the bandwidth of all users in one vlan, namely, limit bandwidth for each user in vlan and then the bandwidth of all users is limited. e.g. each user uses 2M bandwidth. There are ten users in vlan. The limit of whole bandwidth is 10M. How to configure?
The configuration of 22xx version is as follows:
1. Define the rate with channel-car command.
2. Establish bas-channel at the port and import defined channel-car in bas-channel and bind controllable vlan.
3. For user's 2M bandwidth, choose radius or MA5200 local authentication according to user's authentication type. If it is local authentication, configure user-car parameter in the domain to control.
The example is as follows (The user uses local authentication and only related configuration of flow control is listed.):
[MA5200G]channel-car 1 10240 51200
[MA5200G]interface Ethernet 1/0/0
[MA5200G-Ethernet1/0/0-bas-channel-1]vlan-binding 2038 //It can bind many VLAN. The whole bandwidth of bound VLAN users is channel-car.
[MA5200G]user-car 1 down 2048 10240 up 2048 10240
[MA5200G]interface Ethernet 1/0/0.1
[MA5200G-Ethernet1/0/0.1-bas]default-domain authentication pppoe
23xx version configuration is as follows:
1. Create vc-group at master interface.
2. Define rate through channel-car with command.
3. Bind user's vlan to vc-group with vlan-binding command.
[Quidway-Ethernet1/0/1] scheduler vc-group vcgroup1
[Quidway-Ethernet1/0/1-vc-group-vcgroup1] channel-car up 200 1000 down 2000 10000
[Quidway-Ethernet1/0/1-vc-group-vcgroup1] vlan-binding 1 100
4. Other configuration is the same as 22xx version. Please refer to operation manual or command manual for related command.