Two users on the same Windows client fail to concurrently access the same NAS shared file
Publication Date: 2012-07-18Views: 65Downloads: 0
1. Users user1 and user2 exist in the NAS, and a file system is shared in CIFS mode.
2. When a Windows client is connected to the shared file system using user1, this Windows client fails to access the shared file system using user2.
1. Use user1 on the Window client to access the shared file system.
2. Disconnect user1 from the shared file system.
3. Use user2 on the Windows client to access the shared file system.
The Windows system does not allow multiple users of a Windows client to concurrently access a shared file system.
Do not use two users on one Windows client to concurrently access the shared file system in NAS.