|After the SSL VPN was authenticated and network extension was started, the SVN3000 client failed to access the intranet servers. The virtual IP address of the intranet could be obtained.|
1. Log in to the SVN3000 and ping an intranet server. If the intranet server cannot be pinged through, check whether the network is reachable.
2. Log in to the SVN3000 management interface. Display the Client Routing Mode page. If the client routing mode is manual, check whether the IP address of the intranet server or its network segment is configured with a static route.
3. Check whether the intranet server has a backhaul route to the virtual IP address of network extension. If the intranet server has not he backhaul route, add a static route to the virtual IP address or add a default route to the SVN3000.
4. Check whether the default route is configured on the SVN3000. If the default route is not configured, add a default route to the gateway (generally the IP address of the interface through which the firewall or router connects to the SVN3000).
5. If the SVN3000 and the intranet server are directly connected to different interfaces of a firewall, ensure that the interzone packet filtering rules are enabled for the zones where the two interfaces reside.
|Ensure that the SVN3000 is configured with a reachable route to the intranet.|