Click a device from the device tree, and see below as shown in Figure 1.
After you change the values of the device on the right panel and click the Modify Application button, the device parameter settings after change are as shown in Figure 2.
After you select another device and then select the device whose parameter values are changed again, you can find that the changed parameter values are restored, as shown in Figure 3 , which indicates change failure.
1. Check whether the BU server is started.
2. Check whether the network connection is normal.
3. Reconnect the server.
• The Business Unit (BU) server is off line.
• An error occurs when the BU server processes the request.
• The config tool is disconnected from the server accidentally when apply settings changed.
According to the process of troubleshooting, you can known about that when setting the value, you must ensure that the BU server is started, the data in the database is correct, and the network connection is stable.