1. Run the system-view command to enter the system view.
2. Run the display current-configuration | include lldp command to check whether LLDP is enabled and the management IP address of the NE is registered with the VSM.
3. Run the display current-configuration | include snmp-agent command to check whether the LLDP-related SNMP parameters are correct.
The LLDP-related SNMP parameters are incorrect.
1. Set the LLDP parameters of an NE. Among the parameters, 192.168.100.101 is the management IP address of the NE that is registered with the VSM.
[NE]lldp management-address 192.168.100.101
2. Set the LLDP-related SNMP parameters.
[NE]snmp-agent community read public mib-view lldp
[NE]snmp-agent community write private mib-view lldp
[NE]snmp-agent mib-view included lldp iso
[NE]snmp-agent mib-view included lldp std