In VSM network management client, when open some equipment’s network element manager interface, it will be grey screen or display abnormal.
Step 1: check whether the default browser settings meet the requirements. For Windows operating system, the default browser must be IE (Internet Expoler); For Solaris operating system, the default browser must be Mozilla.
Step 2: check the version of the IE browser under Windows operating system. If set the browser's safety level to high, it will affect the operation of the script, leading to the interface grey. If want to display page normally, should set the safety level below the intermediate level. In Windows 2003 operating systems will default install IE enhance sexual security function, which will lead to the safety level always stays a high level state, so need to cancel the function according to the following steps.
1. Click "start > control panel. Pop-up "control panel" interface.
2. Double click "add or remove programs" icon. Pop-up "add or remove programs".
3. Click the left navigation tree "add/remove Windows components (A)" icon. Pop-up "Windows component wizard".
4. Click the "Internet Explorer enhanced security configuration" the left of the check box.
Checked the check box namely the IE browser has configured the high level of security. The operation make the check box is not selected.
5. Click "next".
6. Click "finish".
7. Double click desktop "Internet Explorer" icon, open the IE browser.
8. Select "tools > Internet options".
9. Select “safe” TAB in the pop-up "Internet options" window, mobile slide block set security level to intermediate or below the level.
10. Click "apply".
11. Click "ok".
Step 3: check whether the browser set the proxy server. If set the proxy, cancel it or set VSM server’s IP address not use proxy server.
Step 4: check VSM client’s installation directory. In directory name, there can only be letters, numbers, underline and can be no Spaces, parentheses, Chinese character, etc.
Part of the equipment’s network element manager and browser Settings can lead to display abnormal.