In VSM network management, can not right add a certain type NE (such as NE40 series), when use automatically find NE function, network management display the NE as the third-party NE; when manually add NE function, prompting nets NE type is error.
Step 1. Ensure the License quantity of the NE is not enough in VSM network management.
1. Login network management client.
2. In the main menu, select the "help > License management > License information".
3. In the "License information" dialog box, select the "resource control item".
4. Check the corresponding License consumption of the NE.
Check NE information entry, compared the "License capacity" and "License consumption", ensure License is enough.
Step 2. Ensure that this NE is already registered in network management edition.
1. In the topology view, right-click and select "new > NE".
2. In the left "create NE" dialog box, check the registered NE type in network management.
If the NE without registration in network management, only upgrade network management version can manage this type network element.
1.The License quantity of the NE is not enough in VSM network management.
2. The NE does not register in the current network management edition.