An alarm indicating that the SMM board is offline was displayed on the FusionManager portal, and the alarm cannot be automatically cleared.
ALM-0x000803220005 NE Is Offline or ALM-0x000803220005 Device Is Offline
1. Use a Secure Shell (SSH) tool, such as PuTTY, to log in to the active FusionManager node as user galaxmanager.
Ensure that the FusionManager node floating IP address is used to establish the connection.
2. Ping the fixed IP address of the target SMM board on the FusionManager node.
If the IP address can be pinged, wait for 10 minutes and check whether the alarm automatically clears. If no, contact Huawei technical support.
If the IP address cannot be pinged, go to step 3.
3. Ensure that the SMM board has been inserted in to the correct position and is running properly and that the network communication between the FusionManager node and the SMM board is normal.
The fixed IP address of the SMM board cannot be pinged from the FusionManager node. The network communication between the FusionManager node and the SMM board is interrupted.
If alarms indicating a device is offline or not in position are displayed on the FusionManager portal, you must:
1. Check whether the device is in position.
2. Use an SSH tool to log in to the FusionManager node and check whether the fixed IP address of the device can be pinged.