An indoor fan fails to start, what should be done?
1) Check and ensure the main circuit breaker and the indoor fan circuit breaker both are switched on.
2) Check whether the main control board sends signals to the indoor fan contactor and whether the contactor is damaged, if damaged, replace faulty parts.
3) If the thermal overload relay status is abnormal, please reset it and check whether the fan runs normally.
4) If indoor fan is protected by an internal high-temperature guard. Please reset the guard and check whether the fan runs normally.
5) If any indoor fan is damaged. Please replace it.