Customer bought our S5700 switch and wanted to implement easy operation functionHowever, customer found that function did not work correctly.
Nov 28 2014 23:11:12-05:13 HUAWEI %%01EZOP/3/PROCESS_STOP(l):Easy-operation upgrade process has been stopped. (Reason=There is a configuration file in this device)
1. From the Alarm information, there is already one configuration existed in the device. Let customer "reset saved-configuration" and then "reboot" the swtich.
2. After that, still get above alarm logs on the device and easy-operation is stopped.
3. Make a local test and find that there must be not any "*.cfg" or "*zip" in Flash. Let customer delete all the configuration files in the device and then test it again. The problem is solved.
There are two points need to be paid attention for easy-operation function:
1. Configuration file as above analysis.
2. Cannot use console during easy-operation process. Once any input from console, easy-operation will be stopped and get below alarm in logs
Nov 28 2014 23:43:38-05:13 HUAWEI %%01EZOP/3/PROCESS_STOP(l):Easy-operation upgrade process has been stopped. (Reason=Input has been detected in the console)