1. Log in to the Agent Management system as a system administrator (user name/default password: sysadmin/Huawei@123).
2. Click Component Settings in the menu bar and choose ICS Gateway in the navigation area on the left.
3. Select Email Adapter in the Server 1 Adapter area and click Save.
When configuring the email service adapter, note that:
− If there is only one ICS Gateway and it is deployed in a single-node system, select Email Adapter in the Server 1 Adapter area and Online Customer Services in the Server 1 Service area.
− If two ICS Gateways are available and they are deployed in active and standby mode, select Email Adapter in the Server 1 Adapter area and Online Customer Services in the Server 1 Service area. Alternatively, select Email Adapter in the Server 2 Adapter area and Online Customer Services in the Server 2 Service area.
4. Restart the ICS Gateway, Agent Gateway, and ICS Client for the settings to take effect.
a. Log in to the application server as the application installation user.
b. Restart the application service.
To restart the ICS Gateway, replace cd tomcat7/bin with cd icsgateway.
5. If the fault still persists, obtain help through the channels described in Help Channels.